What is Email Marketing?
An extremely effective and powerful digital marketing strategy, email marketing is the art of sending emails to prospects and customers to inform and engage them be it through sending out newsletters, personalised and tailored marketing pitches, or general messages.
What’s more is that you can even automatically send out emails to a potential customer who for instance, abandons the cart while online shopping, making the most of every opportunity and building a strong relationship.
Why Email Marketing?
There are around 6 billion active email accounts and 4 billion active email users worldwide.
That’s more than 50% of the global population. Let that sink in.
What’s even more astonishing is that close to 300 billion emails are sent and received each day.
What does this tell you?
Well, if you are doing business in this digital world, then you better be using email. After all, your customers are using it.
Why is Email Marketing Important?
Email marketing has been around forever – ever since the dawn of the internet – and for good reason. It can grow your business and help you achieve the competitive advantage you so long for.
Here’s what email marketing offers and why it’s essential:
- It’s the #1 communication channel in this online world
- Vibrant tool that aids in effectively connecting with customers
- Enhances brand reach, visibility, and appeal
- Helps in nurturing and converting leads into customers
- Efficient and cost-effective sales driver that offers $42 for every $1 spent – ROI of 4200%!
- Allows you to tailor your messages according to target audiences
- Enables you to track your marketing campaign, derive insights using data, and continue to improve
- More effective than social media when it comes to conversions – the thing that matters most
- Perfect for mobile-users and provides complete control
- Can be automated and made the most of using email marketing tools
Scale Your Business With Email Marketing
Given that email marketing is an in-expensive, easy to manage, and result-oriented tactic, you should definitely leverage it for your business and get the most out of it.
We understand how crafting highly engaging and personalised emails from scratch and then sending them in bulk, and that too frequently can be a challenge, particularly when you are short on time as well as money, and need to focus on other important aspects of your business.
But, there’s a solution to this: email marketing tools. Using the right email marketing software, you can give your business the boost it needs to grow.
It all sounds simple. However, with hundreds of email marketing platforms out there and all the email marketing companies saying the same thing, how can you wisely choose the best email marketing software for your business?
This is where 2creative comes to your rescue. We have tried and tested the top email marketing tools out there and based on substantial surveys as well as data in addition to our expertise have finalised the ideal email marketing solution for you.
GetResponse is a Perfect Email Automation Tool
This platform delivers over 5 billion emails each year in 172 countries. It has been around for over 10 yearsIt is fully scalable and capable of handling 1+ million subscribers.
GetResponse stands out due to the exceptional email marketing features it provides. Some of them are as follows:
- Unlimited Powerful And Personalised Automated Emails
- 300+ Amazing Industry Templates
- A/B Testing
- Email Analytics
- Guaranteed Deliverability
- Social Media Integration
- Online Surveys
- Smart tracking features
- GetResponse Mobile Apps
- Catches lost sales to turn your leads into profitable action
- Boosts your lead generation and business-building results
- Coaching, Support and materials (context help, user guides, FAQs, and video tutorials)
- Chops away tedious and repetitious email marketing tasks
- Expert support for creating and managing email marketing campaigns, newsletters, and autoresponders that convert contacts into customers.
- GetResponse Enterprise capable of sending up to 1,000,000 messages in a 24-hour period
GetResponse is scalable and perfectly capable of handling lists – small and large (1 million+ subscribers).
GetResponse is in fact a complete online marketing solution. It provides newsletter publishing and hosting features, unlimited follow-up autoresponders, landing pages, webinars, marketing automation, and it has a powerful CRM to deliver information to your contacts to help convert them to paying customers.
For over a decade, GetResponse has provided user-friendly and cost-effective email marketing solutions to create and managing email marketing campaigns, newsletters, and autoresponders.
Convinced? You can try GetResponse today by availing the risk-free 30-day free trial and find out how you can instantly get tangible, measurable results without investing in too much time, effort, and money.